Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't miss me =)

Photobucket

An apple a day. keep doctor away =P



Opps. 1 week more is the end year exam! =X


so yeah. I normally started my revision the week before the exam. but this time its the END YEAR EXAM! which decide my class next year. would I still be in KRK class? PMR year lu =O


hmm. I read a kinda useful article from ChinaPress. which about the things we should take note before exam. got it from internet. =S


[skip skip skip. if you don't like such serious stuff in my blog =D]


[it's better you can understand chinese or you need to read my rojak english LOL]


Photobucket

exam timetable. some wordS I've written to encourage myself hahaha. TOP 5 BABY! =D


1)制定作息時間
‧把每天的復習功課、休息與睡眠時間安排合理,避免忙亂復習。按計劃行事,使生理節奏感與心理節奏感增強。
````which means. manage your time to revise, break and sleep wisely. avoid revising kelam-kabut-ly [hahaha I know you got it]
***** to me. I have my timetable but I never follow it = lebih. haha



2)把生理鐘調向高考日
‧按照高考上午開始時間與下午開始時間復習功課,有助于進入高考狀態,充分發揮已掌握的知識。
**opps. what a shame as a student taking mandarin subject do not really understand what this means =(


3)抓住最佳記憶時間
‧心理學研究証明,早晨起床后半小時及晚上睡覺前半小時由于不受前攝抑制、后攝抑制的影響,記憶效果最好。考生可以在這段時間內復習最關鍵、最重要的課程內容。
````grab the time that you can remember things the best. which are the

half hour before sleep and

half hour after you wake up.

memorize the most important points =D
**** I do revise before I go to sleep =) but revision after wake up tak boleh lar. I wanna sleep more =P



4)以高考心態做卷
‧考前以高考的心態做些模擬試卷,到高考時就會以平常心態做高考卷。
````hmm. do the model tests as if you're having the real exam. so that when you're sitting for the exam. you won't feel that gan jeong hahaha.

[okay I know my English sounds weird 'cause I literally translated it from Chinese. =X ]


5)進行自己喜歡和可以減壓的活動
‧跑步、散步等,都可以調節情緒、消除疲勞,以穩定的、飽滿的情緒迎戰高考。但切忌劇烈運動,防止受傷或會影響溫習精神的活動。
````do something you like and it can release your stress. but but but. avoid those exercises that are too chee gek. 'cause you may get hurt and it will affect your revision.
****to me. dance lu. sometimes after revision my neck damn pain lar wei. eh better have someone or something to massage me =D



Photobucket

haha do you know why I wanna camwhore with this apple? because it's freaking BIG.


Photobucket

I can't see my palm ler LOL LOL LOL.



6)少或不玩電腦和上網
‧玩電腦、上網容易上癮,影響考生復習時間。
``` less or better do not online.
**** yeah yeah yeah. Im gonna do it=). heh but many people hor during exam also blogging and facebook-ing [you know who you are =P] damn yeng lor =X



7)注意飲食衛生,防止胃腸等疾病
‧一部分人在感受強大壓力時,最容易暴飲暴食,那很容易引起胃腸功能紊亂,進而影響情緒安定,不利于考試。建議按照平時的飲食習慣吃飯就可以,沒有必要加強營養而去吃大魚大肉,或者平時少吃的各類補品。
````pay attention on food hygiene. normally people like to eat a lot when they are under pressure.which can cause them intestine diseases and bla bla. in order affect your emotion. what you makan usually then just makan lo.



8)調整睡眠時間
‧從現在起不要再“開夜車”,建議考生把晚間睡眠調整到10點或11點。同時也無需刻意太早上床,否則很容易輾轉反側難以入睡,使心緒煩躁不安,影響隔天考試。
````don't burn midnight oil lar! =S set your bedtime around 10pm or 11pm. don't need to go to bed at 8pm or earlier. 'cause it shows that you're something wrong ' 'cause you may end up couldn't sleep well. then next day exam BYE BYE~ =O




9)不想考試后的事
‧考試完畢之后,就別再想起已考過的試卷,或者是想起考后的安排,因為那容易分散注意力。建議考生在考前集中心思,全力以赴迎考下一張試卷。
````don't think about the paper after exam.you should pay attention on the next paper.
****the mistake that I always made=( it did really decrease my confidence on next paper =X


10)不再做難題和新題目
‧這值得在考試前10天實行,原因是不要自信受打擊。這時候可以把做過的綜合模擬卷看一看,對做錯的考題加倍用心,這比做新模擬卷更有效果。
````okay last last. don't do difficult questions the 10 days before exam. it might cause you to lose confidence hmm. you should pay attention on those mistakes you have made in the past.


Photobucket

my house has a new sofa ! =DD [but why should I pose in this way to tell you this? LOL]


Photobucket

I kinda like my brother's new hairstyle =D



ps:not gonna update much because of exam. don't miss me =P
pss: hahaa. tak sempat to do the 2 holes thingy camwhore =S
psss: he didn't talk to me today. paiseh? heh just forget it.haha
pssss: how many last chances do you need dad? since standard 6! but.no matter how bad the condition is.I will still move on my life =) and. you're still my dad. love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment