Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Doubt

I doubt.

  • Am I a fake person?
  • Am I not good enough? 
  • Am I irritating?
  • What's my position in your mind?
  • Is he seriously liking me? 
  • Are my friends treating me with their true hearts?  Or you're just acting. 
  • Am I counted as their 'true friend'?  Or I'm just someone who only works to kill their boredom. 
  • Is it worth I'm doing whatever things I chose to do? Or I'm just wasting my time.





Pointless doubts.
I'm just not good enough. I'm seriously lack of confidence, yeah? I always tell myself, that's just a tiny, very tiny problem, or it is not even counted as a problem. and how can I allow it to monopolize my mood, completely? Oh my god I'm so moody now. Yee Ling, let them go please, I beg you. They are not problems, don't let them interrupt your mind. Shuuuu!


Smile, Yee Ling! =)
you're so lucky you're living in such a beautiful world! There is no reason for you to be unhappy. You have your family who love you much, you have things that people might never have!

"Be contented with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the whole world belongs to you."



The world is just awesome =)



PS: I feel much better.

05.59pm
2/3/2010
Eliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment