Friday, October 30, 2009

Shhhh

Shhhhh

keep quiet everyone =X
My pc account is locked by my brother.
and now I'm using his account.
He's working now. hasn't come back yet =D



but why he wants to lock my account?


aiya don't think that he's such a strict brother okay.
ITS BECAUSE I ASK HIM TO DO SO! LOL
I know I can't control myself! haha
neh. I'm blogging now ==


Photobucket


and this is my brother! hahahaa i don't scare of vampire~ 'cause Im YeeLing Cullen! yoohooo





Photobucket

wooooo wooo not bad right hhahaa



Photobucket


hoooooooooor

Photobucket


I said this is more towards 1 week never sleep then end up having dark circles under his eyes. [apa english ni! don't mind I'm rushing to finish this post!]


ps: Kian Lim's lame birthday celebration is coming soon =P I have created a story with some of his photos hahaa
pss: will be back after exam k! don't miss me Vivian! =P
psss: Adeline! tell you about how to do the chatbox stuff after exam! =D
pssss: I HATE ELEPHANT! grrrr night !! [told you im rushing]

No comments:

Post a Comment