Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Come Back to Me =)

Dear viewers:

I'm BACK! =D


[Im so outdated I know!=( internet got some problems hmm. so Im gonna upload a lot of pictures in this post!]



Exam's over! but it isn't something really delighting me=(


haih... My form2 school life has officially ended.....



[I wouldn't say I will be missing you this kinda geli things again okay? everything is coming to the end...=( ]

[all the best in your SPM!=)]
_________________________________


too many photos needed to upload. more than 100! =O



31/10/09. Saturday.


Photobucket

__
went to Mahkota makan Wan Tan Mee that day. hee sedap =)


Photobucket
__
and camwhore with daddy haha. dad looked sleepy=/





I think it was Hari Kokurikulum. I wanted to have fun and camwhore with my beloved seniors. so. I went to school although I didn't expect I would receive any sijil or prize. haha.




around 8.30 then reached school. kinda late because most of the students already gathered kat foyer. then searched for Adeline. haha.



Photobucket


after listening some speeches from dont-know-who for a while. ran away with Adeline and camwhore. haha. then teachers began giving out sijil to pengakap. kadet polis. SPBT blablabla.



hor.then out of sudden. I became wakil rumah ungu to receive sijil from Samsuddin. haha. I think its because Liann was absent that day hmm.



after that was break time. and we camwhore! =DD




Photobucket
__
some of my favourite seniors.from left Pris, Zhi Wei, Wah Lung, MJ and me! haha.we were trying to act cool but see what's WahLung doing? kissing MJ? LOL.


Photobucket

__
yay yay. MJ and Zhi Wei! =D


Photobucket
__
among the 5A class seniors. I LOVE THEM[Pris, Zhi Wei, MJ] THE MOST! =D


Photobucket__
__

Photobucket
__
Photobucket

Photobucket


appreciating their time to fight in school.==


and I recorded this.haha.[sorry lar my phone sucks]



video







Photobucket

I love Pris's eyes in this picture.. haha. [Wai Meng and Melvin]




Photobucket
___
Form 5 seniors group photo! imitating Sin Yin's pose hahaa.


Photobucket
____
haha Wah Lung-kiss-Wai Meng-group photo. ewwww.


Photobucket
____
hmm? funny Pris and Wah Lung's smile..... hahaha


Group photo.

Photobucket__
Photobucket
____


Photobucket

____Photobucket

find the difference between these 2 photos. LOL


Photobucket
______
They are ready to jump!


Photobucket
____
ah ha no idea what are they doing..haha



Photobucket

ewwww can't believe I posed like this. sorry lar Zhi Wei heee=X



Photobucket

ah ha. me with stupid face la la la~~ =D


Photobucket

MJ and Zhi Wei =)


Ready to see Melvin's sexy dance?! hahaha. I don't think he realize I've taken these heee


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket
____
are they trying to act like Kadet Polis and PBSM bully pengakap and Kadet Bomba? LOL




Photobucket

oh. I realized something. its when people are ready jump. they look like 'bang sai' (hokkien) == hahaa


Photobucket
___
JUMP! kinda failed hmm. haaha


Photobucket
____
woo another shot! ah only one person failed haha


Photobucket
____
they again =D


Photobucket
_
me and Pris. ewww I look ugly hmmp


Photobucket
____
fighting buddies hahaha


Photobucket
___
then... they become latin dance partner? hhaha


Photobucket
___
seeing the photographer taking their photo. then I follow lur. haha Shafiq looks so gay =S



[Hope I won't spoil your auditory canal, eardrum, ossicles, oval window, cochlea or auditory nerve.. hahaha 'cause I shouted just too loudly in these two videos! ]



video

noob Samson dancing Macarena! ahaha Im still laughing after watching it for 10 times!=S


and this is the real solo one. haha

video


Photobucket

5A group photo! T.T only Zahier posing peace to me hmmp


Photobucket

me and MJ. I think I was holding either MJ's or Wah Lung's prize haha. acting like I got prize lu~ ahaha

___________________

2/11/09. Tuesday.


Photobucket

during exam week!


Photobucket

Stress out face when eating grapes. ahhaha.


_____________________________________________________

5/11/09. Thursday.[Rehearsal for Hari BOSS]

I know you wait for this post very long ler! (let me perasan for a while okay.. heee)




Photobucket
Photobucket

Adeline changing Saree! no naked lar. bla bla Adeline is just too skinny hmmp=\!



Photobucket

me and Denice aka Malaysia Airline ahhaa.


Photobucket

Wan Yi hurt her knee hmm =(




okay. get ready to see LENG LUI-s ! =D



Photobucket

Yee Lin! the 1st model of mine LOL


Photobucket

Adeline the second! Saree!


Photobucket

Suki the HOT one! hooo


Photobucket

aiks sorry I've forgotten your name again! =(


Photobucket

Caris the cute one! =D


Photobucket

Hui Shen. bla bla no comment ==


Photobucket

Denice the sexy one! weeeeee


Photobucket

Xin Lin just refused to be my model! T.T


then...


Photobucket

she posed like this! hmmp



Photobucket

Denice likes to camwhore now! hooo influenced by Vivian I think.. hahah



Photobucket

Camwhore with Wanyi heee


Photobucket

weee Wanyi. Ceong Sam is so nice.. (bleh I didn't say you're nice Yi Yi.. lalalala~ =P)


Photobucket

camwhore with Xin Lin too heee

Photobucket

no no no Wanyi didn't ' zao gong '.. hahahah


Photobucket

Adeline and I love Saree! =D


Photobucket

Me and Michelle senior.. heh Michelle don't miss us juniors too much ler.. good luck in your SPM! =)



Photobucket

Xin Lin :[will you marry me?]

Wanyi :[tak ada cincin tak mau you hmmp] LOL LOL LOL


after rehearsal still had plenty of time.. so we did some stupid lebih sampat things too =S



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

act like ghost! =X




video


Performance by Xin Lin and Denice hahaha



video

reading newspaper ahahhaha


Photobucket

me and Bao Bao Siew Wern. ahhaha

Photobucket

Yee Ling and Yee Lin. can I have a younger sister for me to bully? *evil smile*


Photobucket

do re mi fa so la ti do group photo heee haha


Photobucket
camwhore hee =)


Photobucket
me in Saree =)



::: I was like typing captions for the pictures only in this post==
::::FORM 5 SENIORS GAMBATEH! ALL THE BEST IN YOUR SPM!! =D
:::::haih I ssmi oyu=( but I can't distract you anymore..all I can do is to wish you GOOD LUCK=)




No comments:

Post a Comment