Monday, November 23, 2009

Random.

Photobucket

in sis's saloon.


After December Im gonna turn into 15. How time flies=(


I've been thinking what I have done throughout the years and what should I blog these few nights.barely get enough sleep.haha. I know its a lame reason for not getting enough sleep.=X



___

seeing the date of my oldest post in my old blog which is the first time I blogged, now then I realized I've already become a fan of blogspot.com for almost one year =)


I was actually inspired by Yumi. I love her blog since last year.now and always. ahahah. so I decided to create a blog as hers. then. my blog started to work as my diary! =)




____

argh. ain't in a blogging mood actually. but still gotta update since I myself also get bored with same post in my blog =X haha.


days without working are seriously boring.but only for this weekdays I think. cause Saturday going back to Jerantut, my kampung hahha to attend a wedding. Sunday going to have one-day trip with family. then Monday going to Sky Bar with sister[?] boo my first time going to a bar! wish I can enter the bar k? *im underage =X!*



pictures talk!


22/11/09

I have become a murderer today. MURDERER! no.. I never intended to do this to you XIN YUN! [the process has been captured..]



Photobucket

THE MURDERER YEE LING! =O


Photobucket

ready to kill yun..... hohoho


Photobucket

Xin Yun is dying! =OO


Photobucket

she's struggling..!! ouch!



Photobucket

I killed her..


Photobucket

she's dead...



HAHAHA. I don't know why I edited the photo like this.. argh so weird hahah. Yun.. dont mind hor? heeeee =P



some random shot heee!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

copy her expression hahah.


Photobucket



Photobucket

she hugged me! =P love her haahhaa.


Vivian! update already! heee =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment