Friday, December 18, 2009

Just sharing photos!

My mind is kinda blank right now. It was a sleepless night yeah thanks to my fever =( so let me post some random photos here kay =)


Adeline's birthday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my favourite sing k song =)


__________


tang yuan day! =D


Photobucket

yo. time to make tang yuan! hee



Photobucket

weee auntie used pineapple as the ingredient. hahaha I made the 4 biji little things. all in different sizes == very hard to estimate la heee


Photobucket

the dough became too sticky. so auntie mixed some flour and a little oil with the dough again.



heee my show time! hahha I mean its the time to use my creativity =D

Photobucket

hahaa so you can see there are chicken, gold, shit ==, curry puff etc etc. making tang yuan is fun! I love them =)


Photobucket

oh see! still got this evil snake with its eyes red wei.. heee and a pig face over there ahhaha


Photobucket

displaying all those interesting tang yuan to you heee


Photobucket

tang yuan ready to be cooked! =D


Photobucket

know him for like 5 years? hahhaa but I don't know his real name LOL. some more parents and I went traveling to Korea with his family a few years ago. I call him 'Yao Boy'. doesn't it sound weird that I call him 'boy' since he's 17 years old? bla bla~


Photobucket

its like there is the moon is in it =) I guess I look dumb when I was putting those tang yuan into this boiling water == a little bit water came out jumped till far far away =X


Photobucket

panas panas woo


Photobucket
Photobucket

then put those tang yuan into the 'tang sui'. without this step, tang yuan would be tasteless.


Photobucket

makan! =D



Photobucket

the prom night....

No comments:

Post a Comment