Thursday, March 11, 2010

Insane



second day of Bangkok trip =D



Boom!


=D I'm lazy and not in a blogging mood.
I wanna scream I wanna cry I wanna dance I wanna shake my butt I wanna jump I wanna play badminton I wanna laugh out loud I wanna sing Boom De Yada!


but where's my energy gone? Boom!



Nandesga? =/



Yes I guess she's insane :)
hahaha so random lar this post. Wanna crap about Bangkok trip but I don't have any idea to crap LOL. So yeah gotta sign off. Still have dancing class to attend later :D woohahaa. Every time after dancing I sure got hyper and happy for no reason. heee so you! come join me :D


Alright. Bye!



PS: oh yes! Seniors, how are the SPM results? heee I only know about Pris's, Zhi Wei's, MJ's and SueAnn's  results. Wah Lung how about yours? and Ivan, Ong Yi, KJK.. hahaa gepoh wanna know la! :P





11/3/10
5.40pm
Eliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment