Saturday, July 17, 2010

Unprepared




for PMR.
Timetable is currently fully packed with study study and study.
I feel bad for not able to facebook and read blogs for days which make me so OUTDATED. Gah. But well, it will not last long- until PMR is over. so yeah!



I'M OFFICIALLY TELLING YOU 
I WOULD NOT UPDATE MY BLOG WHEN PMR HASN'T OVER YET! 




Cheers! :D





I'm gonna update lots of posts after PMR! 

  • Media Maklumat competition 
  • Performance in Serdang 
  • Plans for holidays - even more in details :)
  • Thailand trip - hahaa which happened months ago :P
  • perhaps trip to Sunway Lagoon?
and many many more! :DD



PS: Come back here after 12 of October :) Loves!
PSS: Time flies! going to start clothes hunting for CNY! :P




18/7/10
12:13pm
Eliz♥

No comments:

Post a Comment