Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Ramadan!

Syafika and I :)






HAH! dah lama tak online! bulan puasa dah sampai! 
Happy Ramadan! :)



Okay enough. I can't think of other BM words to write. sucks in BM hahaha. I have quite of number of Malay friends yet I'm not really close to them due to my poor language. hmmm.. most of the time is that I don't know how to start a conversation with them. But well, as what Bao said, we can be expressed by body language, smile and any other ways. I think what's important is the heart right? :)


Opps. PMR trial exams are on next week! surprisingly I'm not feeling stressed out like how I used to be. Thanks to yoga I guess? Hee! :D




Thanks to Vivian who keeps reminding and motivating me all the way :)






PS: Time flies, people change. Towards the bad and also the good side. Cheers :D





13/8/10
5:35pm
Eliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment